For federal contractors, 2018 has been a year of significant changes, and 2019 promises many more to come. In this presentation, government contracts attorney Steven Koprince covers some of the most important legal developments of 2018, including:
- The consolidation of the government’s SDVOSB eligibility rules
- New SDVOSB/VOSB protest and appeal processes
- New GAO bid protest procedures
- Increases in the micro-purchase threshold
- Important interpretations of SBA affiliation rules, and much more.
The presentation ends with a look into the crystal ball at changes on the horizon next year – starting with the long-awaited FAR update on the limitations on subcontracting.