This webcast provides insight into the mechanics of CPFF Completion and CPFF Term (Level of Effort) contracts and how to negotiate more favorable CPFF pricing arrangements.
Here is a summary of what you’ll learn:
- What every contractor should know about contract types
- Factors affecting contract type selection
- The major differences between Fixed-Price and Cost-Reimbursement contracts
- The criteria for use of CPFF contracts, regulatory limitations, contract elements, and typical applications in federal government contracts
- The Contractor’s performance obligations under CPFF contracts
- Potential alternatives to a CPFF contract
- The Mechanics of CPFF Completion and CPFF Term Contracts
- How to negotiate more favorable CPFF pricing arrangements and increase your company’s profitability
Who is the target audience?
New and seasoned government contractors that perform cutting-edge research, receive Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Program Phase II awards, and undertake high-risk development and test projects for Federal Agencies and the Department of Defense.
Government contractors and Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) counselors who want to better understand the mechanics of CPFF contracts.