By popular demand, Josh Frank (RSM Federal) brings an in-depth overview and instruction on DLA’s Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS). If you sell a product, the government likely buys a portion of what you sell on DIBBS. Just as billions of dollars are spent on services (and products) via the System for Award Management (beta.SAM.gov), billions of dollars are also spent on DIBBS!
Similar to Mr. Frank’s training on beta.SAM’s Data Bank, this course will be an in-depth instruction on what you need to find opportunities and bid on them successfully.
This training includes:
- how to set up your account;
- how to search for opportunities;
- how to search by your manufacturer’s CAGE codes, established National Stock Numbers, and keywords;
- how to set up the system for automated opportunity emails;
- how to perform/complete the online bidding process;
- and many other tactics and strategies that take most companies one to two years to figure out.
Whether you already use DIBBS or need to learn the basics, this course will accelerate your understanding and expertise! It provides award-winning tactics and strategies that have directly helped companies win more than $2.8 billion in definitive contracts and more than $30 billion in multiple-award contracts. As a result of these strategies, Mr. Frank, managing partner at RSM Federal, was awarded SBA’s Veteran Business of the Year and Small Business Advocate of the Year by the Society of American Military Engineers.
Target Audience: Federal contractors