This is the first course in the three-part series on being efficient with cashflow management for your government contracts.
The number one need for businesses of all sizes is access to working capital. Once you have the cash needed, do you understand the processes necessary to manage your money efficiently?
In this introductory course, Teresa Moon (Parabilis) will walk you through scenarios concerning cash flow management for new government contract opportunities. At the end of this course, you will:
- Identify the best resources for working capital based on your opportunity;
- Understand when to outsource your accounting;
- Determine the level of accounting support necessary for your business;
- Know how to create a plan for the use of your working capital;
- Learn how to accurately estimate, track, and report your cash flow through each contract opportunity.
Knowing where your money is at all times is equally as important as accessing a flexible and affordable option for working capital. This course will break down where to go to get the money you need and how to manage it the right way to grow your business in government contracting.
Target Audience: Small and growing government contractors