We know that the CMMC is going to be a mandatory element for anyone who wants to work with the Department of Defense. Knowing what is required and needed for your company is as important as knowing your proprietary and confidential information is safe from unscrupulous hackers or inadvertent mishaps. In this course, you will learn about the different cybersecurity requirements for DoD contractors, what they mean, and much more.
After taking this course, you will:
- Understand the regulatory drivers behind federal contractor cybersecurity requirements.
- Become acquainted with the 17 basic protections for Federal Contract Information (FCI) required by FAR clause 52.204-2.
- Recognize the advanced protections for Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) required by DFARS 252.204-7012, 7019, 7020, and 7021.
- Understand the key critical decisions required of an organization to properly implement a compliant cybersecurity program.
- Gain insight into what the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is, and how it differs from current compliance requirements.
- Have the ability to differentiate between the NIST SP 800-171 Controls and the CMMC Level 3 Practices.