In this course, you will explore how past federal contract award data holds the golden story of your next win. Come data diving and bring home that gold.
You will learn some of the secrets Judy Bradt teaches her clients to tap free intelligence hidden in plain sight so you can position to win the trust – and the business – of federal clients and get in front of the right people before the competition even knows you’re there.
Each step includes critical concepts that successful companies master as they launch and grow their government contract business.
There’s plenty more you’ll need to learn, but this session will give you an understanding of the way that successful vendors and professional data analysts use contract award data to build strategies to win multi-million-dollar contracts in a matter of months.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The biggest reason why small govcons struggle, and how to fix it.
- Why and how to use and interpret key fields of free federal contract data that point to the work you can win.
- The top two most misleading competitive intelligence fields and why.
- The three most important (and most overlooked) data fields and how to use them.
- Where to find that data and how to set up a custom intelligence report in the new Beta.SAM.gov contract data system.
- Why the “story-board” method makes the stories in federal contract data come alive.
- Four things you can do NOW to end costly frustration and get on the fast track to the win.
Target Audience: Companies pursuing contracting opportunities with the federal government