Stop wasting time writing losing proposals. Do you have a clear bid/no-bid decision process? Focus on tasks you can successfully complete and submit winning proposals. Companies fail to win contracts because they:
- do not fully understand the needs of their customers;
- spend more time talking about themselves instead of about the solution or how to solve the customer’s problem;
- do not answer all of the questions in the RFP or provide the requested information;
- do not follow instructions regarding file type or size, page length, or other administrative items;
- do not submit the proposal on time.
Winning government contracts requires an effective proposal process. This session will walk you through the prescribed format of government RFPs, common pitfalls, and best practices. You’ll learn about the intended purpose of each section of the RFP and where to find the information necessary to prepare your proposal.
Target Audience: Federal small business contractors