The challenge of many sellers, especially small businesses, is rooted in the most basic aspect of their creation – to solve the problems of another. It is critical, therefore, to set a sound framework to help define who you are, what you do, and what problems you solve. Failing to identify these fundamentals will cause the business to waste countless dollars in time and material in pursuit of an opportunity that is unattainable.
After taking this course, you will:
- Understand why context and perspective are important.
- Learn how to identify your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Know how to identify members of your team.
- Learn how to determine your competitive advantage.
- Understand why the relationship between You, the prospective customer, and your competition is necessary for success.
Target Audience: This course is applicable to all sellers seeking to conduct business with the US Federal Government or any public institution. It will benefit contract managers, sales and marketing persons, and anyone involved in the acquisition of goods and services.