A strong teaming strategy produces both tactical and strategic benefits. It helps you differentiate your company’s capabilities and integrate them into two or more of another company’s markets or territories.
This course provides advanced teaming strategies that will help you accelerate your revenue growth in the government marketplace by three to five years. You will learn real-world techniques, from basic to advanced, to differentiate and build competitive advantage with small and large businesses.
Focusing on techniques proven to strengthen your company’s position, we discuss:
- the most common teaming mistakes small businesses make with larger companies;
- being on a winning team and receiving no work;
- first vs. second-tier subcontracting;
- the five functional areas larger companies use to evaluate and select small businesses, and
- the techniques and strategies you can use to differentiate from your competition (not price or features).
This course was a keynote presentation at the State of Utah’s annual government symposium in Salt Lake City and was rated as one of the most valuable training events at the National APTAC training conference. It provides award-winning techniques and strategies that have directly helped companies win more than $1.8 Billion in government contracts. As a result of these strategies, the presenter, Mr. Joshua Frank, managing partner of RSM Federal, received the SBA’s Veteran Business of the Year and the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Small Business Advocate of the Year awards.
Target Audience: Novice and experienced small business government contractors