A strong teaming strategy produces both tactical and strategic benefits. It helps you differentiate your company’s capabilities and integrate them into two or more of another company’s markets or territories.
This course provides advanced teaming strategies that will help you accelerate your revenue growth in the government marketplace by three to five years. You will learn real-world techniques, from basic to advanced, to differentiate and build a competitive advantage with small and large businesses.
Focusing on techniques proven to strengthen your company’s position, we discuss:
- the most common teaming mistakes small businesses make with larger companies;
- being on a winning team and receiving no work;
- first vs. second-tier subcontracting;
- the five functional areas larger companies use to evaluate and select small businesses, and
- the techniques and strategies you can use to differentiate from your competition (not price or features).
This webinar provides award-winning tactics and strategies that have directly helped companies win more than $2.8 Billion in definitive contracts and more than $30 billion in multiple-award contracts. As a result of these strategies, Mr. Frank, managing partner at RSM Federal, was awarded SBA’s Veteran Business of the Year and Small Business Advocate of the Year by the Society of American Military Engineers.
Target Audience: Companies pursuing federal contracting opportunities