COVID-19 has changed how PTAC Counselors serve their clients through counseling and how they meet their DLA participated-event goals.
In this special session, Carroll Bernard will share best practices gained over the ten years of running webinars and virtual meetings. He will also showcase a new process he developed, which allows counselors to stream Govology on-demand courses (right from the Govology website) within a virtual meeting or webinar environment. This new process will enable you to continue serving your clients virtually AND get credit for your DLA participated-event goals. Carroll will also discuss the pros and cons of Zoom and Gotowebinar, and which he recommends as the best platform to stream Govology on-demand courses.
You will also learn:
- Critical settings to activate before webinars and web meetings to help you maintain control of your sessions.
- How to set up your slides for best viewing by webinar participants.
- How to set yourself and your co-presenters up for success when running a webinar.
- Understand the difference between web meetings, webinars, and webcasts and how to choose the appropriate option to serve your audience and to achieve the desired outcome.
- Recommended equipment to support your virtual meetings.
Target Audience: PTAC counselors