Bidding on construction contracts is a complicated process. If you don’t price your bid correctly, you may end up losing money on the project.
Whether you’re an experienced contractor or just starting to bid on government projects, this course will help you better understand how to price your bids for profit while remaining competitive.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about bidding and different types of bids
- Understand the estimating and bidding processes
- Learn how to price a bid and how NOT to price a bid
- Understand how to job cost your scope of work
- Learn how to negotiate profit to turn in a responsible and profitable bid
- Understand what profit is and how to manage it
Target Audience: Small business owners unfamiliar with estimating and bidding processes, contractors and subcontractors attempting to participate on government construction projects, business owners who wish to learn the nuances between bidding well while making a profit, estimators and bidders who are starting their careers in the governmental bidding process.