Are you ready to increase your win rate, eliminate challenges and distractions, increase your organization’s efficiency at responding to requests for proposals, and stop the cycle of reinventing the wheel? If so, you are not alone! Government contractors tend to continuously reinvent the proposal process, spending a lot of time, money, and effort. The truth is, mastering the components of a winning proposal isn’t difficult – yet very few government contractors can do it.
Join Brent Paris, Founder & Chairman, and Sandy Allbee, President & Chief Compliance Officer of BID Designs, for a lively e-course series sharing the secrets of proposal success. With 24 years of experience, Brent will provide an insider’s perspective to help you master the art of winning government bids. Sandy Allbee will also share the top compliance secrets of Government RFPs to ensure your proposal is compliant every time!
This powerful series is presented in three parts and will cover:
- The Foundations and Building Blocks of Proposals that Win.
- The Top 5 Secrets of Winning Government Contractors.
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls in Proposal Development.
- Creating a Winning Strategy and Solution.
- Using Your Winning Ideas to Write Your Proposal.
- Guaranteeing You Never Submit (and Get Eliminated for) a Non-
- Compliant Proposal.
- Optimizing All of Your Proposal Resources.
Target Audience: Small business contractors pursuing federal market opportunities