During this educational, fast-paced, and high-energy course, we’ll walk-through various techniques and strategies you need to build a viable sales strategy and win government contracts.
Unlike most seminars, this is more than a general or abstract discussion. This session will help you connect the dots, from who buys what you sell to how you collect intelligence and win. We will provide the necessary tactics, strategies, and recommendations you need to keep your sales strategy on track.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to research who buys what you sell;
- Why communicating quantifiable value is critical to prime and subcontracting efforts;
- How to position your company in the market;
- How to engage the market;
- Why you should consider teaming;
- How to build and manage your pipeline;
- How to manage your Bid – No Bid process;
- Pros and cons of different bid-matching and other contract management tools.
This training provides award-winning tactics and strategies that have directly helped companies win more than $2.8 Billion in definitive contracts and more than $30 billion in multiple-award contracts. As a result of these strategies, Mr. Frank, managing partner at RSM Federal, was awarded SBA’s Veteran Business of the Year and Small Business Advocate of the Year by the Society of American Military Engineers.
Target Audience: Companies pursuing contracting opportunities with government agencies