Past performance management is a critical factor for the successful growth of government contractors. In increasing importance, government agencies rely and make buying decisions on the ability of contractors to convert what they say into what they do. Those companies that do this better than their competitors have a competitive advantage.
In this course, a government contracts attorney, Mr. Ian Patterson, will discuss the essential elements of past performance that help establish a strong foundation for business success. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- how past performance is defined in the Government marketplace;
- what key regulations apply to past performance;
- what dollar thresholds impact the approaches necessary for past performance;
- what systems the federal government uses to assess past performance;
- what resources/tools you can use to improve past performance management at your company.
Target Audience: Small business contractors and resources that support them (i.e., PTAC).