This course is designed to provide an in-depth overview of the process for finding, assessing, and writing customer-focused proposals. Jeff will share strategies for differentiating your company and building a proposal that demonstrates the best value based on specific evaluation criteria the government expects you to meet.
If you are new to the government marketplace, applying the tips and strategies discussed in this course will help you land your first government contract.
If you have already won your first contract but are looking to improve your win rate and gain a more competitive edge, this course will also provide you with a “behind the scenes” look at the review process to help you better understand the mindset of government buyers.
Here is a summary of what you’ll learn:
- How to best find attractive opportunities for your company to pursue and win.
- Solicitation analysis techniques and navigating the Uniform Contract Format (UCF).
- How to build and use go/no-go evaluation considerations.
- How the government will evaluate your proposal.
- Tips for writing a customer-focused proposal while avoiding fluff and puff.
This session will also include two handouts of the presentation documents and a lifetime access to the course within the Govology.com platform. If you join the live session, you will also have the opportunity to ask your most pressing proposal writing questions from a highly experienced, award-winning, contracting professional who’s been on both sides of proposal-writing and proposal-evaluating.
Who is the target audience?
- New contractors seeking to better understand the process of writing proposals in response to federal solicitations.
- Active contractors who are looking for a way to better understand what the government is looking for, and how to give it to them in an effort to win more contracts.
- Novice proposal writers looking to sharpen the saw and hone their skills.