Description: If you want to learn some of the best-kept secrets of super successful small businesses, then this course is for you. Learning how to leverage Teaming and Joint Ventures to gain a competitive advantage in the federal marketplace will enable you to pursue, win, and perform some of the largest government contracts available to small businesses throughout the geographic markets you serve.
This course includes a step-by-step process that will teach you:
- How to conduct market research to gain critical opportunity intel long in advance of solicitations being released to the general public.
- How to identify, court, and secure some of the best teaming partners.
- How to engage the support your firm needs to finalize your teaming and joint venture and start preparing for the proposal phase, giving you a massive competitive advantage while your competition remains clueless.
This webcast is suited for both new and seasoned contractors who are interested in pursuing larger federal contracts. If you’ve been passing on opportunities due to lack of experience and past performance, geographic performance restrictions, bonding limitations, and other factors, then this webcast is for you. You will learn that with the right teaming partners you can eliminate most of the barriers that have been keeping you from pursuing larger opportunities, such as large contracts with a defined scope of work as well as large multi-year contract vehicles ranging in value from $1 million to $99 million dollars.
What most contractors don’t know is that even to win and participate in many smaller opportunities, you need to capture a spot in some of these larger multi-year contract vehicles.
This training will discuss:
1.The top reasons why so many contractors FAIL to successfully leverage teaming and JV structures.
2. Why you should NOT team up with just anyone willing to team.
3. The TOP places to find teaming and JV partners.
4. How to create STRONG relationships with the right teaming partners.
5. The WRONG way to contact a potential teaming or JV partner for the first time.
6. The RIGHT way to contact a potential teaming or JV partner for the first time.
7. How to make yourself attractive to potential teaming and JV partners.
8. A real-life case study showing how one small business went from launch to earning over $1 Billion dollars in sales within 7 years.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how teaming and joint ventures work in the federal marketplace.
- Current contractors looking to gain a competitive edge and pursue larger opportunities.