If you want to learn some of the best-kept secrets of successful small businesses dominating in the federal marketplace, then this webinar is for you. Learning how to leverage Teaming and Joint Ventures to gain a competitive advantage will enable you to successfully pursue, win, and perform some of the largest government contracts available to small businesses.
This webinar includes a step-by-step process that will teach you:
- How to conduct market research to gain critical opportunity intel long in advance of solicitations published to the general public;
- How to identify, court, and secure ideal teaming partners; and
- How to engage the support needed to finalize your teaming and joint venture agreements.
This webinar is suited for both new and seasoned contractors who are interested in pursuing larger federal contracts. If you’ve been passing on opportunities due to lack of experience and past performance, geographic performance restrictions, bonding limitations, and other factors, then this webinar is for you.
You will learn that with the right teaming partners, you can eliminate most of the barriers limiting you and open new doors that may otherwise take years to open.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how teaming and joint ventures work in the federal marketplace.
- Current contractors looking to gain a competitive edge and pursue larger opportunities.