Past performance management is truly a critical factor for the successful growth of government contractors. In increasing importance, government agencies rely on and make buying decisions on the ability of contractors to convert what they say into what they do. The companies that do this better than their competitors get a competitive advantage. During this course, we will explore the essential elements of past performance to help establish a strong foundation for success. These elements include:
- How is past performance defined in the Government market?
- What key regulations apply to past performance?
- What dollar thresholds impact the approaches necessary for past performance?
- What systems are used by the federal government to assess past performance?
- Understanding what past performance is
- How past performance is used by the government
- What resources/tools are available to improve past performance management at your company
This course is intended to be an introductory level course in a series of contract management webinars primarily focused on small businesses interested in government contracting.
Target Audience: Small business owners and resources that support them (i.e., PTAC).