Have you started writing a proposal with an excited team only to be pushing up against the submission deadline? Or you’ve been tracking the opportunity for months and had a solid capture plan in place, but it came out well before you expected.
Solicitations don’t always hit your desk at the perfect time, and even the best teams aren’t always available to draft great content. But, with a solid process in place, your firm can maximize the internal resources and provide the right guidance to your proposal writing team to get everyone on the right track and meet the submission deadlines.
In this two-part series, proposal expert Carrie Ann Williams will provide an overview of the process and tactics to develop a successful, compliant proposal, including:
- Go/No-Go decisions
- Alignment of solicitation requirements
- Overview of proposal strategy and win theme creation
- Development of a compliance matrix
- Hosting of a productive Kick-Off meeting
- Development of a proposal schedule
- Outlining of writing assignments
- Gathering of data to create an impact
Target Audience: proposal coordinators, proposal managers, small business owners, business developers, marketing and sales professionals