This course provides an overview of federal fiscal law and regulations, socio economic program, and sole source authorities and procedures. Additionally, it provides insight into how to use these authorities to develop marketing and contracting strategies to capture the government’s fiscal year fourth quarter and expiring funds contract opportunities.
In this training, you will learn about:
- fiscal law and appropriations
- federal government funding policies
- The life of government appropriations
- program reprogramming and transfer authorities
- the government’s other than full and open competition and socio-economic program sole source authorities
- letter contract and undefinitized contractual action (UCA) regulations and authorities
- strategies to capture fiscal year fourth quarter and expiring funds contract opportunities
Target Audience: Novice and experienced large and small business government contractors that want to learn marketing and contracting strategies to capture federal agency expiring funds and sole source contracts.