Marketing to government agencies is not that much different from marketing to commercial customers. You need to know your target market, understand your customers’ needs and requirements, have a compelling value proposition, and find a way to effectively communicate your value to potential customers. In this course, Govology Co-founder Carroll Bernard will help you understand and implement best practices in marketing to government agencies.
Here’s what you will learn:
- how to conduct market research specific to the government marketplace using both online tools and primary research methods such as agency interviews;
- what basic marketing materials you should have in your arsenal and how to use them effectively;
- how to use technology to streamline and enhance your marketing efforts;
- how to build a compelling value proposition that speaks to your target clients, and
- how to properly respond to sources sought notices to increase your chances of getting an opportunity set aside.
Target Audience: Small businesses pursuing federal government opportunities