Are you a government market professional looking to enhance your oral sales presentation skills? Look no further! Take our course, “Mastering Government Sales: The Power of Oral Presentations,” and equip yourself with the knowledge and techniques to deliver compelling presentations during the procurement process.
Led by industry expert Lisa Mundt (The Pulse of GovCon), this course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of when and why oral presentations are required in government procurement. You will learn the key elements that make a presentation effective and gain insights into best practices for achieving successful outcomes.
I. Understanding the Use of Oral Presentations
- Discover when oral presentations are typically required in the government procurement process.
- Uncover the advantages of oral presentations in this context.
II. Crafting Compelling Content
- Learn to identify your audience and tailor your message to meet their unique needs and interests.
- Explore techniques for structuring your presentation to have maximum impact and captivate your audience.
- Find out how to incorporate data, case studies, and evidence to support your claims and strengthen your presentation.
III. Best Practices for Delivery
- Learn to build confidence and credibility, key attributes of a successful presenter.
- Discover effective strategies for using visual aids and technology to enhance your presentation.
- Learn how to engage your audience and maintain their attention throughout your delivery.
IV. Gov Q&A and Approaches to Answering Questions
- Understand different types of post-presentation Q&A and the best approaches to answering questions.
- Learn how to rehearse for Q&A to ensure you’re prepared to handle questions with confidence.
V. Learning from Mistakes: Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- Discover what not to do in presentation content to ensure you craft compelling and impactful presentations that captivate your audience and drive your message home.
- Uncover what not to do in presentation delivery to ensure you exude confidence, maintain your audience’s attention, and leave a lasting impression every time.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your sales presentations to the next level. Register for “Mastering Government Sales: The Power of Oral Presentations” and gain the skills and knowledge needed to deliver impactful presentations that win government contracts.
Target Audience: This course is designed for government market professionals engaging with contract officers, stakeholders, and decision-makers during procurement. It is suitable for both beginners looking to build foundational skills and experienced professionals seeking to refine their presentation techniques.
Meet Your Instructor:
LISA SHEA MUNDT, Co-Founder of The Pulse
Ms. Lisa Shea Mundt is the Co-Founder of The Pulse, a research and advisory firm dedicated to the empowerment of Government Contractors. She received her BA with a double major in Writing, Rhetoric, and Technical Communications + Media Arts and Design as well as her MA in Writing, Rhetoric, and Technical Communication from James Madison University. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Writing and Rhetoric from George Mason University. She has 13 years of experience in Federal Proposal Development and procurement trend analysis and reporting. She has touched more than 200 proposal efforts totaling billions of dollars in wins across a multitude of Government agencies and departments. In addition to her proposal abilities, Ms. Mundt is also a renowned training Facilitator experienced in training clients on Business Development, Capture Management, Proposal Management, and Orals Coaching. She is a frequently leveraged industry pundit and provides quotations, content, and speaking to trade publications and associations. She has appeared in over 45 presentations and made 10 podcast appearances over the last 3 years. Ms. Mundt is an avid writer who taught the introductory writing course to college freshmen at James Madison University. She sits on the board of the JMU Federal Dukes Alumni Chapter and is the President Elect of Women in Technology (WIT).