In this webcast, you will not only learn the basic elements of registration but will also understand the federal regulations associated with creating your SAM.GOV Vendor profile. This knowledge will help you avoid making false claims to the government which can carry stiff penalties.
You will also learn best practices and tips to ensure your profile is optimized for highest visibility by federal buyers as well as prime contractors who may be looking for vendors like you.
Finally, you will learn ways to quickly update your vendor profile either as part of the annual requirement or for other reasons such as adding a new NAICS Code, updating a point of contact, or changing your banking information.
Here Is What You Will Learn:
* How to spot and avoid registration scams and shams
* How to create a SAM.GOV account
* Things you must have in place prior to creating your vendor profile in SAM
* How to PROPERLY register your entity, and common mistakes to avoid
* The contractual language behind your registration to help you avoid making false claims
* (For small businesses) – How to populate your connected SBA profile
* How to update your registration (required annually)
To register in SAM.GOV, you must have completed the following steps, which will also be covered in this training:
* Registered your business entity with your state
* Have an applicable tax identification number (Social Security or EIN)
* Obtained a DNB number from Dunn & Bradstreet
Target Audience: Entrepreneurs and small business owners seeking to do business with the federal government